Wednesday, 25 January 2012

I MISS MY DEAREST BUDDIES

Assalamuaalikum readers :) Today I wanna talk about my dearest buddies. My buddies is girl :) Her name is Syazana Shaiful Adzhar. She is 15 years old and she went to Sekolah Seni at Johor Bharu. I call her Nana for her short name :) She is very cheerful girl, and cute. Ouuh I forgot to introduce you my second buddies Aainaa Yasmin Baharin :). She school at SMK Setiawangsa :) She is 15 years old. I call her Ena. She is very cute and cheerful person :) We haven't meet since I and my family moved to Selangor :) Before I and my family moved, we're school mate :) Since I moved, everything change. ALL change :') Last we met when Nana's mom held a banquet cause Nana and her family will move to Damansara Damai :') I thought we'll hang as usual but unfortunately no cause Nana's House far than place that we usually hang :') I hope one day we'll meet again and hang together :) I hope so <3 


                     She is Syazana Shaiful Adzhar that I'm talking about :) Cute isn't she :)



                     And this is Aainaa :) She is the one I'm talking about. Cute isn't she :)

No comments:

Post a Comment